We are looking for a Firmware Engineer. Within this role, you will work with a team responsible for the development of a new generation of smart card readers. Your responsibility will be to design, develop and support products from all around the world. The new product portfolio will consist of both embedded and desktop readers.
The EAT team helps organizations unlock a spectrum of services through secure, easily integrated data capture, RFID, and biometric solutions. From enrollment to identity verification and ongoing authentication, your systems are protected and compliant —now and in the future.
- Working with project teams in Krakow, you will be supporting a lot of important topics within the company
- Design and implementation of embedded firmware applications in C or C++ for chips like STM32 Cortex
- Review and maintain the existing code base
- Working closely with our reader development boards and equipment
- Preparing internal and external documentation
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of C
- Low-level electronics fluency
- Basic knowledge of python, C#, or any other OOP language is a plus – some of our helper tools are written in those languages
If you want to stand out from the crowd, we would love to discuss with you any of: