Lokalizacja: Kraków/ remote
Widełki: Indywidualne rozpatrzenie oczekiwań finansowych
Pełny etat – UoP
Our client is a start up in financial industry located in London. The company is developing very quickly, according to that, they are looking for a Scrum Master – Someone who is excited to join a startup, is passionate and loves getting things done! A servant leader and facilitator who is committed to continuous improvement An enthusiast who lives and breathes agile delivery and obsesses about quality.
Their Manifesto – We are and we believe in the power of now. We are darers, dreamers and doers. Born to challenge complicated finance. Championing you and the brands you love. All so you can shop the way you’ve always wanted. No interest, no fees, no debt, no stress. We want you to have what you want, when you want. Because life doesn’t wait, so why should you?
- 4+ years of experience as a project or program manager in technology
- 3+ years of scrum master experience in an agile delivery environment
- Proven ability to become a subject-matter expert in one or more business domains
- The ability to protect the engineering team’s time from outside interruptions and distractions, while balancing delivery of key product features
- Clearing obstacles while mitigating project risk and owning team dependencies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial or payment processing systems
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Working with multiple self-sufficient agile teams in a remote environment
- Jira and Confluence
- Kanban experience
- Drive our cross-functional agile teams to balance high-impact delivery while addressing technical debt
- Own our scrum processes, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog reviews and retrospectives
- Promote a high-performing engineering culture where teams can deliver effectively
- Serve as the bridge between our business, engineering and product teams
- Coach and mentor our software engineering and QA teams on agile and scrum best practices
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy!