Lokalizacja: Kraków/ Remote
Widełki: Indywidualne rozpatrzenie oczekiwań
Pełny etat – UoP
Our client is a start up in financial industry located in London. The company is developing very quickly, according to that, we are looking a QA Automation Engineer in Kraków – someone who has bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves coding! An engineer who is wholehearted about writing awesome code that they can be proud of an enthusiast who lives and breathes software, and obsesses about quality.
Manifesto of the company – We are and we believe in the power of now. We are darers, dreamers and doers. Born to challenge complicated finance. Championing you and the brands you love. All so you can shop the way you’ve always wanted. No interest, no fees, no debt, no stress. We want you to have what you want, when you want. Because life doesn’t wait, so why should you?
- 3+ years of QA automation experience using Java (Python or a similar high-level language)
- Experience with testing REST APIs, including authorization and validating responses
- Web automation tools (Selenium with Cucumber) and API testing tools (e.g. Postman)
- Experience working with test management tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience using Git for source control (with feature branching)
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Bitbucket Pipelines (or a similar CI/CD system)
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience using SQL Server (or a similar relational database)
- Gradle or Maven
- Work closely with other team members as part of an agile team
- Translate user stories into test scenarios to deliver high quality software
- Automatically test web applications and microservices using Cucumber in Java
- Pair program with software engineers to write strong and repeatable automated tests
- Execute manual tests (if these are not yet automated)
- Formally sign off releases for the QA function
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy!