Lokalizacja: Kraków/ remote
Widełki: Indywidualne rozpatrzenie oczekiwań finansowych
Pełny etat – UoP
Our client is a start up in financial industry located in London. The company is developing very quickly, according to that, we are looking a Full Stack Java Engineer in Kraków – someone who has bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves coding! An engineer who is wholehearted about writing awesome code that they can be proud of an enthusiast who lives and breathes software, and obsesses about quality.
Their Manifesto – We are and we believe in the power of now. We are darers, dreamers and doers. Born to challenge complicated finance. Championing you and the brands you love. All so you can shop the way you’ve always wanted. No interest, no fees, no debt, no stress. We want you to have what you want, when you want. Because life doesn’t wait, so why should you?
- 3+ years experience of Java development using TDD
- 3+ years experience building secure REST APIs using Spring Boot
- 3+ years using SQL relational databases with Hibernate
- 2+ years using React with Redux (including automated testing, e.g. React Test)
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)•Bitbucket Pipelines (or a similar CI/CD system)
- Experience with distributed messaging (e.g. SNS)
- Experience with distributed queuing solutions (e.g. SQS or Kafka)
- Experience with document datastores (e.g. MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers and our business
- Building web apps and APIs that are rock solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant
- Continually improving our code, our systems, our practicesand our knowledge
- Working with our databases and data to ensure we store and process information securely and effectively
- Assist in ad-hoc development and technology related duties
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy!