Lokalizacja: Kraków/ remote
Widełki: Indywidualne rozpatrywanie oczekiwań finansowych
Pełny etat – UoP
Our client is a start up in financial industry located in London. The company is developing very quickly, according to that, we are looking a Java Cloud Solution Architect in Kraków – Someone who is excited to join a startup, is happy, passionate and loves problem solving! An architecture owner who is wholehearted about creating awesome solutions that
they can be proud of. An enthusiast who lives and breathes design, and obsesses about quality.
Their Manifesto – We are and we believe in the power of now. We are darers, dreamers and doers. Born to challenge complicated finance. Championing you and the brands you love. All so you can shop the way you’ve always wanted. No interest, no fees, no debt, no stress. We want you to have what you want, when you want. Because life doesn’t wait, so why should you?
• 5+ years of proven expertise in technology (including Java / Spring Boot knowledge)
• 3+ years of cloud architecture experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience designing REST APIs, and ideally distributed event-based microservices
• Good knowledge of SQL and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
• Experience with API gateways
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS (e.g. Kinesis, EC2 and Virtual Private Cloud)
• Experience with distributed messaging (e.g. SNS)
• Experience with distributed queuing solutions (e.g. SQS or Kafka)
• Experience with document datastores (e.g. MongoDB or DynamoDB)
• Experience with low-latency, high-performance messaging systems
• Design and implement highly-scalable distributed systems using the latest cloud
• Collaboratively work with our agile teams to plan, create and evolve architecture
• Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate new architecture solutions
• Coach other team members in architectural skills and thinking
• Continually improve our technology, our systems, our practices and our knowledge
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy!