Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
To the office in Krakow You will join a development team responsible for an entire product portfolio in the Smartcard reader area, co-located with other teams also present in this engineering centre. We currently seek to recruit a Software Engineer for the Tools team. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects. The culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of software for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Designing software modules, implementing and integrating them with other components of the system, while interfacing with other teams in the organization, and ensuring integration and effective delivery of products.
- Follow best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan.
- Review software architecture document & software specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and at least 3 years of good quality, hands on development.
- Proficiency in C# (.NET Standard) or C++ .
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NET.
- Object-oriented programming, design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Test automation, TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
- Version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Python programming.
- Familiarity with CI tools – Jenkins, JIRA.
- Cloud experience (AWS) is a plus.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus.
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical care, life insurance.
- Multisport cards.
- In-house free English classes.
- Training budget.
- Lunch discounts.
- Fresh fruit delivery every week.
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
- Free bike and car parking for all employees.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.