Lokalizacja: Eximius Park, Zabierzów, Kraków
Widełki: Każda aplikacja w raz z oczekiwaniami finansowymi jest rozpatrywana indywidualnie
Pełny etat – Umowa o pracę
Konsultanci prowadzący projekt:
Daria Bilska Tel: 793 838 057 Mail: [email protected]
Our client is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Our partner takes innovative approaches to helping organizations and governments become more secure and productive by protecting the people, data and things most important to them. The Extended Access Technologies business unit is a leading provider of Identity and Access Management through embedded and software solutions to assist many customers who want to embed RFID technology into their solutions. We enable our partners to secure people, data and things through trusted identities, RFID and Bluetooth technologies. Our offerings encompass multi-factor authentication, tokens and credential lifecycle management, security clients in endpoints, and biometric solutions. All backed up by a professional services capability. Extended Access Technology has prime engineering centres in Krakow and Albuquerque, with additional resources in Cardiff and in many geographies to support our customers.
On a steep growth curve and already with a significant investment in Krakow, we are looking to hire a Software and Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products. This position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation for solutions. In parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns. The candidate will be expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions. The candidate may work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications. This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which validates products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects. Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. We work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform most of the essential duties satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Should have a strong foundation in software/firmware engineering
- Should have demonstrated experience in test execution and test specification management
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices is a plus
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
Nasz partner oferuje
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Training budget
- Lunch discounts
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy dzwoniąc na numer podany powyżej w ogłoszeniu!