Lokalizacja: Equal Business Park, Kraków
Widełki: negocjowane indywidualnie
Pełny etat – Umowa o pracę
Nasz partner jest globalną firmą zajmującą się systemami dostępu oraz zabezpieczeń. Po raz trzeci został wyróżniony w rankingu 100 najbardziej innowacyjnych firm według Magazynu Fortune i posiada 30 % udziałów w światowym rynku w swojej branży z roczną sprzedażą na poziomie 7,3 mld euro. Na całym świecie w biurach naszego partnera zatrudnionych jest prawie 49 000 specjalistów.
Oddział GSSC w Krakowie powstał 3 lata temu i stale zwiększa zatrudnienie!
Cenisz pracę w stabilnej firmie o ugruntowanej pozycji na świecie? Chcesz pracować w globalnych strukturach w atmosferze start-upu? Zgłoś się już teraz!
In this role, you will part of a “startup” phase within a well-established enterprise environment, to globally drive operational and development of endpoint (Client and Offices) information security-related services around the world for the very first time.
- You are a technical person, who draws satisfaction from translating endpoint/end site security technologies to customer-facing service features, and feel successful when your service features results in good user experiences.
- You will assist the Service Owner of Security to align your endpoint security-services features to the overall GSSC security roadmap
- You will set priorities of the engineering team, which includes both GSSC colleagues and third-party resources.
- You will involve in helping to break down the Security Service Owner 6 monthly plans into actionable two to four weekly sprints deliverables.
- You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and continuously ensure your engineering resources are delivering according to the GSSC Security Roadmap.
- You will be consistently directing day-to-day activities and keep reporting and communication clear throughout the team.
- You will create an environment in which your team pursues, customer satisfaction through product excellence, customer expectation management, and establishing a support process for meeting customer service level agreements.
- You will oversee and mentor less senior engineers to build up and maintain training plans and experience developments, helping the engineering team navigate obstacles
- You will also analyse and review actual service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).
- The role requires occasional travel, local and nationwide.
- You will have a mindset similar to a technically hands-on mini CEO to the Endpoint Security as a Service product, defining and driving the team towards the product vision, at the same time explore the market and industry for better solutions and positively differentiate your offering in that space
- Technical Skill Set (Required): Zscalar or related product covering Internet security, web security, firewalls, sandboxing, SSL Inspection, next generation firewalls.
- Technical Skill Set (preffered): Carbon Black, FireEye Qualys, Any End Point, DLP Products covering devices and local sites protection.
- End Point Security Domain and Data Protection Domain, Data leakage Protection/Prevention, and their role within an overall security control footprint.
- You have clear understanding on how to continuously execute the “Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover” concept to improve endpoint and tail network segment security.
- “You have 5+ years involvement with scoping, designing and implementation endpoint and orchestration projects.
- the usage of user case, user story or UML diagramming or similar.
- ifferences among IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models, and the implications of provider side level of support processes
- IT and Security Incident Management Processes.
- Vulnerability Management Finding and Fix process.
- Asset and Configuration Management and their working relations with ITIL Tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Projects Settings : Working in a customer-facing and or product development capacity, in roles such as presales, post-sales, professional services, vendor’s partners, or engineer/DevOps engineer within a product management setting
- Exposure to agile experience (Concepts such as Sprints, Scrum Master, and Product Owner).
- Understanding the role of a SIEM solution.
- Worked in regulated environments, which is audited by either PCI-DSS, ISO27001, Online Gaming Regulations, SoC2, CSA STAR or similar.
- Dobry język angielski
Nasz partner oferuje
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy!