Lokalizacja: Eximius Park
Widełki: Każda aplikacja w raz z oczekiwaniami finansowymi jest rozpatrywana indywidualnie
Pełny etat – Umowa o pracę – Premia roczna
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation of different solutions. In parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns. The candidate will be expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions. The candidate may work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications. This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which verify products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects. Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit.
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality (Python)
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns.
- Analyse and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability.
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices.
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required.
- Track & follow up all bugs and identified improvements with tools such as JIRA, Helix (Test Track), TestRail, Confluence.
- Should have a strong foundation in test/software engineering for embedded products.
- Should have min. 3 years of experience in test execution and test specification management for embedded products.
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing and Integration Testing.
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging.
- Experience with mechanical automation is a plus
- Experience with GUI and SDK test automation is a plus
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
- Płynna znajomość języka angielskiego
Nasz partner oferuje
- Atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie z roczną premią
- Stabilne zatrudnienie w przyjaznym międzynarodowym środowisku
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Prywatną opiekę medyczną, ubezpieczenie na życie
- Karty Multisport
- Darmowe lekcje języka angielskiego
- Budżet na szkolenia
- Zniżki na zestawy lunchowe
- Świeże owoce
- Ergonomiczne miejsca pracy
- Darmowe parkingi, Auta / Rowery
W razie pytań zapraszamy do rozmowy dzwoniąc na numer podany powyżej w ogłoszeniu!