Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Our Client is gearing up the Identity Technology Lab team.
Are You Ready to Join the Team?
Our company is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help us reach the top. If you are a dynamic, highly skilled engineer, and you enjoy working in a rapid pace within a rapidly growing business environment, then you will want to consider this position. If you excel at communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, we want to talk to you. And if you bring dedication, positive energy and integrity to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team.
We are now looking for two Advanced Innovation Engineers to expand the team in Krakow. We are collocating a small team of engineering staff looking into the future of our products, new products we have not yet dreamed up, ways of transforming our current products to be quicker, more affordable, more capable, connected … who knows!
What You Will Be Doing
Innovation Engineers need to be truly multi-discipline. You should be constantly scanning the universe for new big ideas, technologies, tools, tricks, techniques and so on. You should be comfortable with cryptographic concepts. You should be comfortable in high-level languages like Java, Kotlin, swift, Java Card C#, angular.js, node.js but you should be equally capable of bare metal development in C or maybe even small excursions into assembler.
New terms ideas and trends (like DLT, Blockchain, among the others) are not only a topic for a coffee break discussion to you; you actually might have a prototype to show.
As you can tell, we really are looking for the broadest possible set of skills, and a strong desire to learn new ones.
Using all of this, you’ll be trying things out, not afraid of failing, and certainly not shy of a difficult problem or a new technology.
- Investigate emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities
- Methodically increase corporate knowledge in new technologies
- Develop PoC (proofs of concepts) and present them regularily
- Establish a network of innovation partners (institutions, startups, etc.)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s from college or university or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, etc. and to respond directly and succinctly in customer centric language and concepts
- Familiar with MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.