Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes, apply and join the new Seos Team in Krakow!
We are looking for the most talented engineers, technologists and innovation leaders that would like to join our Client and help them to build the products and services for the secure physical and logical access control systems in the era of the IoT, Smart Machines, Automatization and Industry 4.0.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Strategist & Product Owners and Agile team to concept, design, implement and test the enablement tools,
- Research standards and technologies to understand the pros and cons and relevance to the design and implementation of the enablement tools,
- Collaborate with other teams to enable Seos into the whole ecosystem, understand the technical requirements and design the architecture,
- Work closely with other Agile team within the department to align on the enablement tools technical requirements,
- Implement the enablement tools,
- Document design, architecture and implementation.
- An experienced developer in C#/.NET development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+
- Experience in C and assembler for multiple microcontrollers
- A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with wide interest in applications like IoT, secure access control, identification and authentication.
- Proven experience in C#/.NET based development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+ (at least C# 6 or higher)
- Practical experience in automation of the development process using: Jenkins, Nuget, scripting languages
- Knowledge of Python like languages is for 'plus'
- Knowledge of the embedded applications in C / assembler
- Ability to work effectively in the international teams
- Persistence to get the things done in the agile way
- Creativity, passion for learning, ability to lead with action, to motivate and teach.
- Accomplished education (degree) with focus on SW engineering, electronics, system engineering, IT security or similar. Alternatively, adequate, provable experience and achievements related to these job requirements could be considered.
- Ability to express yourself clearly, to communicate respectfully, to explain complex issues/problems/products/solutions to the people that are not experts in your field and to create easy-to-understand technical documents in English.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (3-5 times per year)
- Legal eligibility to work in the country where you are hired.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.