Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Software and Test Engineer
Test Engineer with experience supporting software QA and release activities for internal applications and solutions distributed worldwide across numerous production sites.
This position is for a hands-on engineer that will be a member of a global and distributed development team that focuses on industrial solutions targeting issuance and provisioning.
The candidate will report to a local Lead Software and Test Engineer and part of a team dedicated to QA and release management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate to establishment and improvement of formal QA processes, ensuring the team is implementing industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance, establish documentation, metrics, apply industry best practices, and develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Leverage existing relevant frameworks. Develop testing scripts, applications and procedures for Functional, Integration and Solution.
- Execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated). Verify the Solutions security, robustness and performance. Share tests results in a timely manner.
- Assist in the transition of the new projects and programs (Enterprise, Configuration, Customization and Testing Systems) from proof of concept and development to production environments. Supervise rollouts and documentation. Prepare Release delivery notes after a test cycle or Test case execution on modules and integrated modules to deliver Solutions as a milestone (Release).
- In accordance with the Lead Software and Test Engineer, triage and prioritize all issues and follow thru on their remediation. Interface with our Clients application support resources for issue handling and resolution
- Track & follow up all bugs and identified improvements with tools such as Track Pro / Bugzilla and JIRA ticket system.
- Work closely with the project teams to ensure that all requirements, SW code, and documentation are complete and validated. Assess Solutions quality and insure that all major bugs are remediated before the tools are released to their consumers.
- Build and configuration management. System deployment and local ME organization support.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working with SW QA process execution.
- Experienced in full SDLC which includes
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Extensive experience with automated SW testing, load testing, stress/scalability testing, SW documentation, bug tracking and document repository tools and systems. Should have good experience on test tools such as Selenium, Testlink, SoapUI, LoadUI etc..
- Proven ability in implementing and promoting: right sized test end to end processes, templates, repositories, testing capabilities (automated and manual).
- Should have good experience on testing portal, web based applications and client applications
- Proven experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Database skills a plus
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.