The Service Owner Security is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC) and reports to Service Manager Network and Security. Global IT Shared Service Center is managing our Clients shared infrastructure, global application, application management and its security for all globally managed solutions. The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup. You will work as Service Owner Security within GSSC infrastructure Service Areas in close cooperation with partners, suppliers and alliances.
In this position you will globally manage and provide support for the Security Infrastructure Areas with GSSC´s portfolio. You will have high involvement in design and implementation of solutions as well as keeping the environment well-documented. Included in the role is to understand and suggest improvements of the global security services that provides the most value and to be an interaction point driving the solutions forward. In close partnering with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT Security infrastructure and will also be planning for future growth. You will be responsible for planning and controlling the functions and operations of the related infrastructure Security Services. You also have to ensure adequate communication with the customer(s) for service-related enquiries and issues. You have an important role to serve as the point of escalation and collecting feedback and requirements from customers and other stakeholders. You contribute in driving a common infrastructure security design and architecture, being compliant with related policies. Within your responsibilities includes securing that processes and routines are well defined and documentation being correctly updated. You will also analyse and review actual service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs). In this position there are a GSSC team consisting with different skillset whom will support you. The position requires interaction with security personnel as well as various levels of management and outside agencies. Position will include approximately 15% travel, local and nationwide. Applicants must be positive, flexible, self-starter and able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are critical with the ability to verbalize and provide documentation to both technical and non-technically audiences. Applicants must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task effectively. Applicant must possess strong knowledge of infrastructure security.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Interact with a team of internal and external experts to continuously drive and improve security and optimize operation.
- Drive effectiveness and Improvement with relevant KPI measures and Reporting towards Stakeholders
- Build an effective relation with Global Security Council and Global Operations Center to drive operational improvements
- Ensure processes and practices are in place for infrastructure incident handling, assessment, reporting and escalations, and tracking issues to closure/mitigation as applicable.
- Facilitate and review infrastructure security technologies, hardware, and software; work with vendors and procurement to obtain best pricing.
- Develop, implement, and monitor applicable metrics for related infrastructure security operations
- Develop and deliver periodic reports to our customers
- Contribute in securing personnel having adequate skillset for service in portfolio
- Other duties as assigned
- Constantly improve areas within infrastructure security.
- Driving security excellence of infrastructure design and a well working operation within areas of Firewalls, Load Balancer, URL filtering, intrusion detection/prevention system, Mobile Device Management, Disc Encryption, administration of Vulnerability Tool as well as tooling for administration.
- Securing monitoring of security systems in place and analysis of Service metrics performed
- Contribute in improving selected ITIL and GDPR and similar process for the services
- Establishment of processes for well-defined Service requests and operations
- Contribute to the Security Services roadmap
- Secure the Service Catalogue for Security services are updated and Services are up to date within the CMDB.
- Contribute and Suggest security improvements in the Network infrastructure area
- Contribute in securing vulnerability scanning tool setup is being performed in the best way.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure Security from an global perspective
- Knowledgeable of Software defined DataCenter tools and techniques, incident response and handling, network security methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving, networking and global team-building skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years of working experience.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mind set
- Profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
- Experience from working in a global organization