The Service Delivery Manager for Remote Access VPN is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC) and reports to Service Manager Network and Security. Global IT Shared Service Centre is managing our Clients shared infrastructure, global application, application management and its security for all globally managed solutions. The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are sourced in a multi-sourcing setup. You will work as Service Delivery Manager within GSSC infrastructure Service Areas in close cooperation with partners, suppliers and alliances.
In this position you will globally drive operation and development for the Remote Access VPN client service. You will have involvement in design and implementation of solutions as well as keeping the environment well-documented. Included in the role is to understand and suggest improvements of the Remote Access VPN service that provides the most value and to be an interaction point driving the solutions forward. In close partnering with our internal customers and external partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for service and also planning for future growth. You will be responsible for planning and controlling the functions and operations of the related components. You also have to ensure adequate communication with the customer(s) for service-related queries and problem solving activities. You have an important role to serve as the point of escalation and collecting feedback and requirements from customers and other stakeholders. You contribute in driving design being compliant with related policies. Within your responsibilities includes securing that processes and routines are well defined and documentation being correctly updated. You will also analyse and review actual service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).The position requires interaction with colleagues as well as customer. Position will occasionally include some travel, local and nationwide. Applicants must be positive, flexible, self-starter and able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are important and having the ability to verbalize and provide documentation to both technical and non-technically audiences. Applicants must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task effectively.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Interact with colleagues and customer to continuously drive and improve Remote Access and optimize operation.
- Drive effectiveness and Improvement with relevant KPI measures and Reporting towards Stakeholders
- Ensure processes and practices are in place for infrastructure incident handling, assessment, reporting and escalations, and tracking issues to closure/mitigation as applicable.
- Facilitate and review relevant infrastructure, hardware and software. Contribute and work with vendors and procurement to obtain best pricing.
- Develop, implement, and monitor applicable metrics for related infrastructure operation
- Develop and deliver periodic reports to our colleagues and customers
- Contribute to the Remote Access service roadmap
- Secure the Service Catalogue for remote access services are updated and Services are up to date within the CMDB.
- Contribute and Suggest improvements securing most effective setup
- Demonstrated experience with Remote Access client solutions from an global perspective
- Knowledgeable of remote access tools and techniques, incident response and handling.
- Strong problem-solving, networking and global team-building skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- The optimal candidate have very good insight and knowledge in Pulse VPN client Remote Access in a true global environment.
- Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years with similar working experience.
- Some occasionally travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mind set
- Profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
- Experience from working in a global organization
- EQUAL Business Park, Krakow