Our Client is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Our Clients Shared Technologies Center is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Who you are
We believe that you are a skilled test engineer, and are dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing our belief in Agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives and eager to learn.
You also have a couple of years working experience in embedded test environment construction. You work efficiently and professionally, both within a team and individually and you have started to gain the ability to make your own systems designs, strategies and plans. You have a genuine interest in developing products that add value for the end-customer and you show interest in new technologies.
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Shared Technologies, you will help out with design and implementation of our test platforms and products. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for increasing product quality by creating test environment and maintaining it through product life cycle.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with a Linux based system
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Python based development
• Very good knowledge about Embedded system testing
• Experience in Test Automation and Continuous Integration
• Experience with QA tools and techniques (ex. Jenkins)
• Experience with measurement & laboratory tools (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, soldering station)
• Experience with build tools (e.g. make, autotools, gcc) will be a plus
• Understanding of OSS licensing issues
• Experience with Buildroot, Yocto will be a plus.
• Debugging of embedded systems will be a plus
• Scrum or Kanban experience
• Experience in Git
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
• Flexible working hours
• Private Medical Care
• Multisport & Benefit cards
• Mobile phone contract
• In-house free English classes
• Training budget
• Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
• Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
In this position, occasional traveling to our other sites might be required.
The position will report to Product Innovation Manager in Krakow.