Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes, apply and join our new Seos Core Team in Krakow!
The companys Engineering team, are looking for the most talented engineers, technologists and innovation leaders that would like to join us and help us to build the products and services for the secure physical and logical access control systems in the era of the IoT, Smart Machines, Automatization and Industry 4.0.
- An expert in C#/.NET development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+
- Experience in C
- Experience in assembler for multiple microcontrollers would be an advantage
- A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with wide interest in applications like IoT, secure access control, identification and authentication.
- Proven experience in C#/.NET based development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+ (at least C# 6 or higher)
- Practical experience in automation of the development process using: Jenkins, Nuget, scripting languages
- Practical experience in writing and optimizing tests, also using mocking frameworks
- Knowledge of Python like languages is for 'plus’
- Ability to understand and maintain legacy code, do refactoring using modern frameworks or techniques
- Knowledge of the embedded applications in C / assembler
- Ability to work effectively in the international teams
- Persistence to get the things done in the agile way
- Creativity, passion for learning, ability to lead with action, to motivate and teach.
- Accomplished education (degree) with focus on SW engineering, electronics, system engineering, IT security or similar. Alternatively, adequate, provable experience and achievements related to these job requirements could be considered.
- Ability to express yourself clearly, to communicate respectfully, to explain complex issues/problems/products/solutions to the people that are not experts in your field and to create easy-to-understand technical documents in English.
- Ability to use common office
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (3-5 times per year)
- Legal eligibility to work in the country where you are hired.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees