Our Client is global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The role of the Office Manager / HR Coordinator will be part of the GSSC Global Operations Center (GOC) which is a new function being built up to be the control center of all Infrastructure services that GSSC delivers, securing everything is working as expected by working closely with our monitoring solutions as well as being the interface to our customers for incidents, service requests and changes.
What you will be doing
You will essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an open, positive, energetic and initiative person who is ready for new challenges.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Very good Polish and English language
- Strong attention to details
- Commitment to work and responsibility
- Ability to organize work time and prioritize
- MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Managing office space
- General office support (post, guest support, purchasing, meetings, coordination, etc.)
- Communicating maintenance and repair issues with the landlord and outside vendors
- Organizing meetings, business travels, support guests/visitors
- Assisting analysis and data entry & checking
- Intermediary and advisory role between local team and external HR Department
- Providing support for Management Team of the Company
- Cooperation with accountants
- Handling document flow
- Cooperation with Warsaw head office regarding all internal procedures
- Ordering stationery and other consumables
- Managing kitchen supplies, refreshments, etc.
- Regularly monitoring the kitchen area to maintain a clean environment
- Support in daily ad hoc tasks
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment in brand new office
- Chill-out zone with Xbox and table football
- In-house free English classes
- Training Program
- Business trips to Sweden to visit our colleagues