Our Client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Our Client powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. They are making it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through our Clients technology.
You will be part of the team working on Seos technology and will contribute to the innovation, creation and enablement of Seos technology into smart devices and the ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with Product Owner and Agile team to concept, design, implement and test the enablement tools,
- Collaborate with other teams to enable Seos into the whole ecosystem, understand the technical requirements and define the required interfaces,
- Work closely with other Agile team within the department to align on the enablement tools technical requirements,
- Coordinate with UX team on design and implementation of friendly Graphical User Interfaces,
- Implement the enablement tools (APIs and Graphical User Interfaces),
- Document design and implementation,
- Create help document and User Guidance Manual
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior position.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of .NET Core,
- Experience in UX programming,
- Object-oriented programming, design patterns and SOLID principles,
- HTTP/2, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, MySQL,
- Knowledge of Angular/React.
Nice to have:
- Experience in programming SaaS,
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or BLE technologies,
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices,
- Experience in Automated testing,
- DevOps skills, experience with Jenkins and Docker
Language and Personal Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Self-driven and curious to learn new technologies,
- Good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees