Our client powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. They make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our clients products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through our clients technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Owner and Agile team to concept, design, implement and test the software,
- Align and work together with Core Test team on common test framework, test automation, common libraries, code coverage tools,
- Collaborate with other teams to enable Seos into the whole ecosystem and understand the technical requirements,
- Collaborate with other teams for system and interoperability testing,
- Specify test cases,
- Document test design and implementation,
- Analyze and identify root cause from technical feedback,
- Create Wiki and User Manual for tools users.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior position.
Education and/or Experience:
- Work with .NET Core 2.1+,
- Object-oriented programming, design patterns and SOLID principles,
- Experience in automation of the development process using: Jenkins, Nuget, scripting languages,
- Strong foundation in testing process design and test implementation,
- DevOps skills, experience with Jenkins.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or BLE technologies,
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices.
Language and Personal Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Self-driven and curious to learn new technologies,
- Good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees