Our partner is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalisation; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Our clients office is located in Krakow (Krakowski Park Technologiczny, Zabierzow), and have a development team responsible for an entire product portfolio in the Smartcard reader area, co-located with other teams also present in this engineering centre. We currently seek to recruit a Senior / Regular Software Engineer. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects. Our clients culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of software for Windows.
- Designing software modules, implementing and integrating them with other components of the system, while interfacing with other teams in the organization, and ensuring integration and effective delivery of products.
- Designing embedded software modules, implementing and integrating them with other components of the devices.
- Follow best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan.
- Review software architecture document & software specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and at least 3 years (6 years for senior) of good quality, hands on development.
- Proficiency in C# programming language.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET Framework (Windows Forms, Console Applications)
- Familiarity with C or C++ programming language.
- Experience in using design patterns (GoF, MVVM, MVP, MVC) and SOLID principles.
- Test methodologies like TDD, BDD (NUnit).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
- Version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with CI tools – Jenkins, JIRA.
- Knowledge about contactless technologies like smartcads.
- Familiarity with tools helping improve code quality (like SonarQube).
- Familiarity with encryption methods and .NET security best practices.
- Experience with Nant build tools and scripting.
- Python programming.
- Windows driver development UMDF2 (User-Mode Driver Framework 2).
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus.
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical care, life insurance.
- Multisport cards.
- In-house free English classes.
- Fresh fruit delivery every week.
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
- Free bike and car parking for all employees.