Our Client have a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. Our Client believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
The Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it. We want our employees to learn more and support them when they aim to improve their skills. This is part of our dedication to continuous improvement.
Who you are
We believe that you are a skilled Embedded Software Test Engineer with electronics education and you willing to be a part of team delivering high quality products. You do this by sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
You also have several years working experience with embedded test environment development. You work efficiently and professionally, both within a team and individually and you have started to gain the ability to make your own systems designs, strategies and plans. You have a genuine interest in developing products that adds value for the end-customer and you show interest in new technologies.
As an Embedded Software Test Engineer at Shared Technologies, you will help out with design and implementation of our hardware test platforms and products. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for increasing product quality by creating fully automated test environment and maintaining it through product life cycle.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Min. 3 years of experience with automated testing of electronic devices
- Experience with automated test environment is a must
- Knowledge of Python and LabVIEW is a must
- Knowledge of Robot Framework, Jenkins, git will be a plus
- Experience with electronics tools and measurement methods will be a big plus
- Understanding of microcontrollers and C language will be a big plus
- Test system design, development & functional verification (including integration with web and Android based components)
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone contract
- In-house free English classes
- Training budget
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
In this position, occasional travelling to our other sites might be required.
The position will report to Product Innovation Manager in Krakow.