Our client is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our Client products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through our clients technology.
You will be part of the team working on Seos technology and will support the enablement of Seos technology into smart devices and the ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Support internal and external customers in implementing Seos technology into their solution,
- Assist customer in analysing and troubleshooting,
- Support in configuring products based on Seos technology,
- Manage structured design-in technical projects
- Understand customers’ requirements and propose solutions using Seos technology,
- Identify ways to improve user experience when using our technology,
- Be the customer’s voice within our team and organisation,
- Create User Manual and Application Notes for users.1
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Telematics or relevant,
- 3+ years in customer support and/or software development
Nice to have:
- Experience with Secure Elements or HSM,
- Experience with RFID, NFC or BLE technologies,
- Experience with Java Card and Global Platform,
- Experience with mobile app development,
- Experience with Cloud computing,
- Experience with cryptography and security practices.
Language and Personal Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Empathic and friendly,
- Good problem-solving skill,
- Self-driven and curious to learn new technologies,
- Good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees