Full-Stack Software Developer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży FinTech/IT jako Full-Stack Software Developer
Our partner is a global American consulting company in the financial industry. The company supports its clients in areas such as: interest rates, foreign currencies, commodity risk management, hedging, hedge and derivative accounting as well as compliance with regulations.
Work in our partner’s company takes place in an open and friendly atmosphere, thanks to which the employees stay in cooperation with the company for many years.
If you want to work in an environment that gives you the opportunity to develop and have a real impact on your own success and the success of the entire company – apply now! Work full of challenges is waiting for you!
Who we are looking
We are seeking a Full-Stack Software Developer to join the Models Applications team and one more for Hedging Development team. On either team, you will be developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a member of the team you will:
- Develop cutting-edge financial applications that improve the service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users.
- Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints.
- Have influence in the decision making process regarding the tech stack and developer processes.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- OO-programming experience in either C# or Java
- Familiarity with working with web APIs (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with application development in an agile scrum environment
- Experience or knowledge of Agile principles including modern testing practices (such as TDD, BDD)
- Comfort with full stack software development: frontend and backend, API design, data modeling and query, service-oriented messaging patterns, and web development frameworks
- A desire for continuous improvement in both the code and technical skills
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form