Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of software for Windows.
- Designing software modules, implementing and integrating them with other components of the system, while interfacing with other teams in the organization, and ensuring integration and effective delivery of products.
- Designing embedded software modules, implementing and integrating them with other components of the devices.
- Follow best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan.
- Review software architecture document & software specifications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in C# programming language (.NET Standard).
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NET.
- Familiarity with C and/or C++ programming language.
- Object-oriented programming, design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Test automation, TDD/BDD.
- Version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial.
Nice to have
- Python programming.
- Familiarity with CI tools – Jenkins, JIRA.
- Windows driver development UMDF2 (User-Mode Driver Framework 2)
Our partner offers
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/s9rbKP