Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
- Design & Implementation of embedded firmware and test solutions primarily in C.
- Design Documentation.
- Working in a small team environment locally and with multi-site projects internationally.
- Actively contribute to team’s continuous improvement.
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision.
- Applied experience with embedded C in bare-metal and RTOS environments.
- Comfortable at working at low level (e.g. GPIO, UART)
- Working knowledge of one or more communication protocols (e.g. USB, Bluetooth, SPI, I2C).
- Solid embedded debugging skills, including use of oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on embedded development experience
Nice to have:
- Bluetooth low energy firmware development,
- Design of security systems with cryptography,
- Develop/maintain PC based support applications in Visual Studio in C/C#
- Smart Card ISO7816 and RFID ISO 14443/15593 protocols.
- Python programming
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://reconnect.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Apply.na?digest=3LuXPt@7cCGDQ.@34fIMES63dGxtpiX@lh6V2.bS9p0-&embedsource=CareerSite