Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w jako IoT Architect
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who you are
We believe that you are a skilled and ambitious person and you have been working with IoT solutions for several years. As an IoT Architect you lead the architecture, design and implementation of cloud based IoT systems. You want to work as part of our architects group to develop and handle our IoT strategies. You have a genuine interest in designing systems and software that works for the end-customers and show interests in new technologies.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Create architecture and high level design of cloud based IoT platforms
- Participate in project launch and early development
- Give direction to development of enterprise solutions
- Continuously evaluate IoT technology state of art
- Mentor to provide teams best technical solutions and guidance
- Promote the best industry standard across the teams
- Develop standards and protocols
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in an architect role
- Broad understanding of the IoT concepts and trends
- Strong programming skills (Java, NodeJS, Python, etc.)
- Experience in building scalable solutions and high available distributed systems meeting reliability and security criteria
- Experience in design and integration of systems consenting of different technologies
- Experience with SOA, RESTful web services
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Experience on containerization technology (AWS ECS, Docker Swarm)
- Experience in developing architecture with NoSQL databases
- Wide knowledge of data protocols (Websocket, MQTT)
- Experience in building end to end test automation for complex systems
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Cloud operations/DevOps concepts
Nice to have:
- Experience in using IoT dedicated cloud computing managed services: AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Understanding of various machine learning concepts / Big-Data
- General knowledge and experience of large-scale Databases,
- Experience in working with radio & mesh technologies (ZigBee, Thread, BLE, NB IoT, Sigfox, etc.)
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Training budget,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://reconnect.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Apply.na?digest=3LuXPt@7cCGDQ.@34fIMEdvJwhqbmnQ@QqR2F7oTwKw-&embedsource=Embed