Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Project Leader
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the Product Owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You have previous experience in project leadership and lean/agile software development in a multi-site environment.
You are a team player, you love working with people and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in teams with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined. You share our belief in lean and agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
– Playing Scrum Master role within development team as servant leader
– Support team members in project execution according to our Way of Working
– Encourage and coach an agile/lean product innovation ways of working.
– Handle Team manning and budget discussions.
– Support Product Manager / Product Owner in planning, synchronization and stakeholders communication
– Cooperate with other Project Leaders, also in different geographical locations
– Prepare information needed in the project Gateway material
– You have previous Project Leader/Scrum Master experience
– You enjoy working with people and make them grow
– You can show a history of genuine interest in agile and/or lean product development methods
– You have strong communication skills in English towards all levels of the organization
– You have a proven track-record of delivering on your commitments
– You enjoy taking initiative, continuously improve yourself and world around
– You have strong engineering background in firmware development & electronics
Nice to have:
– Experience with cryptography, PKI, smart cards, RFID will be a big plus
– Experience with access control or security systems with be a big plus
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Private Medical Care
– Multisport & Benefit cards
– Mobile phone contract
– In-house free English classes
– Training budget
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment in brand new office
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://reconnect.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Apply.na?digest=3LuXPt@7cCGDQ.@34fIMETWrSceQPZSUtyvQ.LzpOpw-&embedsource=CareerSite