Senior Software and Test Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Senior Software and Test Engineer
Our Client is looking for a person for the position of Senior Software and Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products. This position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role!
The company specializes in authentication and identification systems, used among others in industry, logistics. The company’s headquarters is in the USA. There is a Research and Development center in Krakow, which you can become a part of!
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality (C#)
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns.
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability.
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices.
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
– knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing.
– experience in at least one high-level programming language (C#)
– experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging.
Nice to have
– experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies
– working knowledge of cryptography and security practices
The company offers
– permanent employment contract
– competitive salary and yearly bonus
– private medical care, life insurance
– stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– flexible working hours
– Multisport cards
– in-house free English classes
– fresh fruit delivery every week
– ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://reconnect.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Apply.na?digest=3LuXPt@7cCGDQ.@34fIMEasDG4jAOZC8EeZCGPPlbn8-&embedsource=CareerSite