Embedded Software Test Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Embedded Software Test Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Embedded Software Test Engineer with electronics education and you willing to be a part of team delivering high quality products.
You also have several years working experience with embedded test environment development. You work efficiently and professionally, both within a team and individually and you have started to gain the ability to make your own systems designs, strategies and plans.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
As an Embedded Software Test Engineer, you will help out with design and implementation of the hardware test platforms and products. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for increasing product quality by creating fully automated test environment and maintaining it through product life cycle.
– Min. 3 years of experience with automated testing of electronic devices
– Experience with automated test environment is a must
– Knowledge of Python is a must
– Test system design, development & functional verification (including integration with web and Android based components)
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Robot Framework, Jenkins, Git will be a plus
– Experience with electronics tools and measurement methods will be a big plus
– Understanding of microcontrollers and C language will be a big plus
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/MFYo1v