Senior Software Engineer
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
- Proven experience in C#/.NET based development using .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET Core 2.1+ (at least C# 6 or higher)
- Solid principles and good practices in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of low-level aspect of .NET Framework: P/Invoke, CIL code, low level system debugging
- Practical experience in writing and optimizing tests, also using mocking frameworks
- Experience with development of the embedded operating systems in C / assembler
Nice to have:
- A knowledge of relevant standards, trends and best practices is some of the following fields (among others): antenna design, semiconductors, PCB design, rapid prototyping, testing, characterization, measurement, sensors, electro-mechanical locks, RFID, ISO 7816/14443, ISO15693, NFC, Bluetooth, UWB, cryptography, security evaluation, secure microcontrollers, IoT, M2M, assembler, C/C#/C++, Java, Java Card, Global Platform, EMV, ICAO9303, iOS and/or Android app development, biometrics, AI, convolutional neural networks.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the FORM