Senior Backend Software Developer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży FinTech/IT jako Senior Backend Software Developer
Our partner is a global American consulting company in the financial industry. The company supports its clients in areas such as: interest rates, foreign currencies, commodity risk management, hedging, hedge and derivative accounting as well as compliance with regulations.
Work in our partner’s company takes place in an open and friendly atmosphere, thanks to which the employees stay in cooperation with the company for many years.
If you want to work in an environment that gives you the opportunity to develop and have a real impact on your own success and the success of the entire company – apply now! Work full of challenges is waiting for you!
We are seeking a Senior Backend Software Developer to join the Tech Team, which is developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a member of the team you will:
- Develop financial applications that improve our service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users
- Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints
- Collaborate with other teams
- Have influence in the decision making process regarding the tech stack and developer processes
- Deliver solutions within our constantly evolving microservice stack: C# (including .NET core), SQL Server, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Consul
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience leading development projects and making design decisions
- Object-oriented design patterns; languages including C#, C++ or Java; web frameworks like ServiceStack; and relational and NoSQL databases
- Comfort with developing performant back-end services, data storage and access models, enterprise level messaging patterns, and modern service frameworks
- Proclivity towards refactoring and continuously improving OO code through agile development methods
- Testing skills including use of inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/NuXqRn