Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Technical Support Engineer
What to be part of a leading innovative technical team? If so, maybe this exciting Technical Support Engineer role is for you!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Who our client is
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
What You Will Be Doing
Working as a technical support engineer, you will support customers with troubleshooting technical problems. You will have the opportunity to work in complex customer environments to meticulously reproduce problems and vet before logging bugs with our quality and engineering teams. You will be required to give status updates to key stakeholders including Customers, Sales and Professional Services in a timely fashion.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a person with at least 3 years’ experience in a Technical Support role. Each day will be different and there will be multiple projects on-going which makes for a fast-paced and dynamic working environment therefore the ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and time-manage to prioritize and switch between varied tasks. A successful candidate will have the motivation, curiosity, ambition, and the ability to „hit the ground running”.
The main focus for the role is to respond to incoming technical support cases (e-mail, online web-form) in a professional, confident and timely manner, log all support calls and queries in a tracking tool and qualify all incoming support cases. Provide first and second line support and forward third line support requests to appropriate personal. You will be required to have Technical writing skills to create and maintain knowledge base articles.
Business fluency in English (written & verbal) is a requirement. This is an office based role with International travel and an estimate of 10% travel per year.
Expectations For Working With Customers
- Customer service soft-skills such as customer empathy, diplomacy, and problem ownership
- Comprehend and triage issues encountered by customers or internal field personnel during deployments or initial testing
Technical Skills Required
- Good operating system experience (Windows, Linux, Mac OS), including familiarity with troubleshooting hardware and driver issues.
- Mobile operating systems (iOS, Android) (preferred)
- Knowledgeable about contactless technologies (RFID, BLE) (preferred)
- Familiarity with Security/Cryptography concepts (preferred)
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science (preferred)
Candidates for this position are required to have experience in:
- Installing software and hardware in different Operating system environments (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android) and troubleshooting
- Device driver installation and troubleshooting
- Competitive salary
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees