Embedded Linux Software Test Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Embedded Linux Software Test Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled test engineer, and are dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You also have a couple of years working experience from embedded test environment construction. You work efficiently and professionally, both within a team and individually and you have started to gain the ability to make your own systems designs, strategies and plans. You have a genuine interest in developing products that adds value for the end-customer and you show interest in new technologies.
As a Linux Test engineer, you will help out with design and implementation of the test platforms and products. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for increasing product quality by creating test environment and maintaining it through product life cycle.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
– At least 3 year of experience working with the Linux system.
– Very good knowledge about Embedded System Testing.
– Programming experience in any scripting language such as Bash, Python, is mandatory.
– Experience in Test Automation and Continuous Integration.
– Experience with QA tools and techniques, and bug tracking systems (Jira, Jenkins).
– Experience with measurement & laboratory tools (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, soldering station).
– Experience in Git.
Nice to have:
– Experience with build tools (e.g. make, autotools, gcc) will be a plus.
– Understanding of OSS licensing issues / Experience in fossology will be a plus.
– Experience with Buildroot, Yocto will be a plus.
– Debugging of embedded systems will be a plus.
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/zv8yYD