Senior Firmware Engineer (Bluetooth)
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Who You are?
As Senior Firmware Engineer you will deliver new secure applications for a variety of product variants supporting Bluetooth and NFC communication. You will be responsible for design and development of new applications, enhancing existing applications, solving problems, and resolving defects. The Engineer will review requirements, develop the architecture and design of features (including the relevant documentation), develop application prototypes, participate in design and code reviews, and write code (including unit tests). The candidate must be able to become proficient on new task domains quickly, demonstrate technical excellence in his/her personal work as well as contribute to the team’s continued success by sharing technical knowledge.
Our client work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
– Design and implementation of new secure embedded firmware applications in C
– Develop and maintain communication stacks (Bluetooth, NFC)
– Develop low level interfaces (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
– Review and maintain existing code base
– Support in the design and development of desktop engineering tools
– Develop test fixtures in C and higher level Object-Oriented language (e.g. C#)
– Documentation and cross functional training of low level concepts
– Knowledge of OOD is a plus
– 5 years of hands-on code development
– Knowledge of Bluetooth (including Low Energy) and/or other wireless technologies (i.e. ZigBee,Z-Wave)
– Applied experience with C and C#/.NET or Java
– Comfortable working at a hardware level drivers (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
– Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira)
– General knowledge of test frameworks and automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins, NUnit, NAnt)
Nice to have:
– Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE technologies is a plus
– Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/MtGe6t