Are You looking for a new challenge within development of global IT structures? Maybe this job as Global Operation Center Engineer – Wintel in Poland, Krakow is for You!
This role will be part of the Global IT Shared Service Center, which is managing company’s shared infrastructure and global application as well as application management for selected divisional solutions.
In this position you will be responsible for conducting research on complex cases, validate cases for escalation to Backline and contribute to knowledge management initiatives.
Keeping yourself up to date with relevant product engineering support around Office365, implementation and support of new and existing services in Microsoft Office 365. In close partnering with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT infrastructure for our HR and Application services following selected ITIL processes and planning for future growth initiatives.
- Operational ticket-handling related to the GSSC Infrastructure area, providing support and dispatching to partners where needed
- Support improvement of selected ITIL processes for Office 365 services
- Participating during the delivery phase within IT Infrastructure area
- Support in keeping monitoring systems updated as well as handle operational related tickets
- Contribute so the Global DC Infrastructure devices are updated within the CMDB after change
- Core administration/escalation support for messaging services
- Participate in creation of a global agreed future architecture to fully support Business Services applications and services both on-premises and within Office 365
- Assist in resolve issues with Office 365, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals
- Knowledge and demonstrated technical experience in Microsoft O365.
- At least three O365 technologies, if Exchange or SharePoint is not part of skillset
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot many aspects of Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, and related technologies effectively and understand the product flow patch management, software distribution and logging in detail.
- Experience in troubleshooting Office 365, MS Office Suite, Skype/Teams environment is a plus.
- In addition, experience in Microsoft Management technologies, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and System Center Service Manager (SCSM) is preferred
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies (E.g. Microsoft AD 2016, Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, WSUS/SCCM).
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory Federation Services and Web-SSO
- Practical knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM and Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Pack (WAP) will be an asset
- Application support experience with industry standard equipment and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environment is required
- Experience of Exchange and Skype for Business is preferred
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications desired
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customer managers and executives on technical issues.
Our partner offers:
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form