Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w nowym dziale firmy w branży IT jako Active Directory Specialist (Kraków)
In this position, you will be responsible for administration, implementation and support of new and existing services for Microsoft Active Directory, as well as working with our client’s partners for managing their global Exchange and Skype for business environments.
- Ensure the global AD/Exchange/Skype for Business deliver business value
- Drive a common global AD/Exchange/Skype for Business architecture
- Compliance with any and all related Policies
- Process and routines are well defined
- Identification of Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Process advocacy and ensuring proper training is conducted
- Continual Process Improvement efforts
- Support improvement of selected ITIL processes for AD/Exchange/Skype for Business services
- Establish the Service Catalogue for AD/Exchange/Skype for Business services in Service Now
- Participate in creation of a global agreed future architecture for AD/Exchange/Skype for Business Services
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals
- Knowledge and demonstrated technical experience in Microsoft AD.
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot many aspects of AD effectively and understand the product flow patch management, software distribution and logging in detail.
- Experience of Exchange and Skype for Business in an enterprise environment is a plus.
- In addition, experience in Microsoft Management technologies, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and System Center Service Manager (SCSM) is preferred
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies (E.g. Microsoft AD 2016, Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, WSUS/SCCM).
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory Federation Services and Web-SSO
- Practical knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM and Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Pack (WAP) will be an asset
- Application support experience with industry standard equipment and best practices.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environment is required
- Experience of Exchange and Skype for Business is preferred
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications desired
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customer managers and executives on technical issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Highly organized
- Experience from working in a global organization
The company offers
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with Xbox and table football
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/voRhpx