Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Cloud Architect
We are currently looking for Cloud Architect, focusing on helping our client to design distributed cloud, IoT and BigData solutions, as part of product and architects’ team. Take the challenge and work with the BEST ENGINEERS in the word!
As a Cloud Architect you lead the architecture, design and implementation of cloud based software. You have a genuine interest in designing systems and software that works for the end-customers and show interests in new technologies. You enjoy working in a team with a culture of freedom and responsibility and you are self-disciplined. Having mentioned all the above, you are now ready to take the next step in your technical career – to take a challenge to work in very innovative green-field Cloud and IoT projects where not everything is already well designed nor well known. You are eager to take part in every part of innovation from evaluation, proof of concept until final delivery and putting a solution in to a production.
– Design a high availability and scalable access control, IoT, data collecting solution,
– Providing and implementing Cloud best practices across all the projects
– Requirement analysis and creation of technical specifications and implement solutions for the requirements
– Helping the teams to become more mature in the Cloud development, security and Continuous delivery
– Optimizing existing architecture to improve productivity
– Support with platform selection and allocation of functionality to specific system components,
– Develop logical and physical data models, implementation of databases,
– Analyze content and quality of data, recommend data management procedures.
For the cloud services and mass data processing solutions our client is looking for some of following
– About 7 years (or more) of experience in software development,
– About 3 years (or more) as cloud developer/architect,
– Strong team player, with cross functional team collaboration skills,
– Strong programming skills (Java, NodeJS, Golang, Python) is a must,
– Strong Cloud experience within AWS technologies
– Experience in building scalable solutions and high available distributed systems
– Experience on Containerization technology like AWS ECS, Docker Swarm
– Experience in data architecture life cycle, logical and physical modeling and management,
– General knowledge and experience of large-scale Databases,
– Knowledge of TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration and deployment, Collective code ownership, Coding standards,
– Knowledge of Cloud Security and sensitive data security,
– Understanding of Cloud operation/DevOps.
Nice to have
– Experience in data integration, data distribution, and staging along with data quality analysis is a plus,
– Experience in using Big Data technologies like Hadoop / Flume / Storm is a plus,
– NoSQL experience e.g. MongoDB, Redis or DynamoDB is a plus,
– Experience within IoT data analytics, real-time and batch processing is a plus.
Our partner offers
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Training budget,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
In this position, occasional traveling to our other sites might be required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/TXSJEm