(Senior) Embedded System Test Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako (Senior) Embedded System Test Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Embedded System Test Engineer with electronics education (B.Sc or M.Sc.), and you willing to be a part of team delivering high quality products. You do this by sharing our client belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
You also have a couple of years’ working experience from embedded test environment construction. You work efficiently and professionally, both within a team and individually and you have started to gain the ability to make your own systems designs, strategies and plans. You have a genuine interest in developing products that adds value for the end-customer and you show interest in new technologies.
As a Senior Embedded System Test Engineer, you will help out with design and implementation of the hardware test platforms and products. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for increasing product quality by creating fully automated test environment and maintaining it through product life cycle.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
– About 5 years of experience (or more) with testing
– Experience with automated test environment is a must
– HW competences is a must: understanding electronics diagrams, experience with electronics tools and measurement methods, soldering components
– Labview or TestStand knowledge is a must
– Test system design, development & functional verification and validation
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Python is a plus
– Experience with embedded test automation is a plus
– Understanding of microcontrollers and C language is beneficial
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
– Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”