Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Firmware Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Engineer, dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing the belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Electronics system development, continuous integration, design discussions, refactoring and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Development tasks could include anything from software design, microchips programming, test automating to debugging software issues on your desk’s bench. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Our partner is looking for:
– At least 3 year experience as a Software Engineer
– Very good C programming skills and general microcontrollers experience
– Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems
– Debugging of embedded systems
– Understanding of microprocessor and system-on-chip architectures
– Scrum or Kanban experience
Nice to have:
– Hardware design experience is a big plus
– Cortex M series experience is a plus
– Knowledge of modern radio technologies (BLE/Mesh/RFID) is a big plus
– IoT Protocols experience is a plus
– Programming exp. in any scripting language such as Bash, Python is a plus
– Linux programming experience is a plus
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
– Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”