Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Linux Engineer, dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
– At least 3 year of experience working with the Linux system
– Very good knowledge about TCP/IP Networking and Protocol Design
– Programming experience in any scripting language such as Bash, Python is mandatory
– Good understanding of Network and Device Security.
– Experience in C programming language
– Experience in Git
Nice to have:
– Linux kernel development experience will be a plus
– Experience with Buildroot, Yocto will be a plus
– Debugging of embedded systems will be a plus
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.