Software Engineer – Operation Solutions
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Who our client is
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
- Work on full life-cycle software development of applications used for production and monitoring activities.
- Work in a collaborative team using Agile methodology.
- Implement/integrate components from low level API driving hardware encoders to backend web-services. (ex. provisioning engines, machine integration, cryptography, embedded/low level API, shop floor management systems etc.).
- Work with pre-sales, product managers, operations and technology teams to pro-actively implement industrial provisioning solutions.
- Keep tight deadlines for software enhancements to match product development schedules.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with software and solution developments, ideally used in industrial applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic environment
- Must have a strong passion for software design and development
- Must have working experience with the following:
- Multithreaded architectures and driver level experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Mercurial, Jira/Confluence
- Expertise in applied cryptography and key management is greatly appreciated
- Knowledge of RFID industry standards such as ISO7816, ISO14443, ISO15693 is greatly appreciated
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, verbally and in writing.
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
For more details, please contact: [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”