Senior Firmware Engineer
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Who You are?
The Engineer would be responsible for design and development of new secure applications, enhancing existing applications, solving problems, and resolving defects. The Engineer will review requirements, develop the architecture and design of features (including the relevant documentation), develop application prototypes, participate in design and code reviews, and write code (including unit tests). The Engineer must be able to work within a group and assist junior engineers when required. The Engineer must be able to become proficient on new task domains quickly, demonstrate technical excellence in his/her personal work as well as contribute to the team’s continued success by sharing technical knowledge.
Our client work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
– Design and implementation of new secure embedded firmware applications in C
– Develop low level interfaces (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
– Review and maintain existing code base
– Support in the design and development of desktop engineering tools
– Documentation and cross functional training of low level concepts
– 5 years of hands-on code development
– Applied experience with C
– Comfortable working at a hardware level drivers (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
– Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira)
– General knowledge of test frameworks and automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins, NUnit, NAnt)
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of OOD and higher-level languages (like C#) is a plus
– Good applied cryptography knowledge is a plus
– Experience with Smart Card technology is a plus
– Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
– Experience with Agile Scrum development is a plus
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/F3zQcp