Support & Services Manager
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla Managera w Krakowie w branży IT
Our client is looking for a Support & Services Manager responsible for a diverse group of engineers and administrators working with Cloud Infrastructure, IT, 3rd line technical support and admin functions.
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are an experienced manager, a servant leader and firm believer in cross-functional and self-organizing teams. You have experience with working in a multi-site international environment. Preferably, you are experienced in introducing and driving Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles in an organization.
You are a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in larger team with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined.
– You have several years of experience in line or project management, leading groups of engineers.
– You have the ability to define, communicate and implement a knowledge building vision for the organization.
– You have strong communication skills in English towards all levels of the organization.
– You can have a genuine interest in DevOps, Agile and/or Lean product development and delivery methods like Continuous Delivery.
– You have a proven track-record of delivering on your commitments
– Lead and constantly improve the competence of cross-functional teams of highly skilled engineers as well as support and admin functions
– Be a champion for a DevOps, agile and a lean product innovation way-of-working
– Make sure the products are meeting customer expectations in terms of Service Level
– Follow-up targets related to the Support & Services function
– Salary discussions and personal development dialogues
– Support engineers in project execution, including timely delivery of New Product Innovation projects and handling the flow of Continuous Product Innovation activities
– Cooperate with other Line Managers & Product Managers, also in different geographical locations
In this position you will travel to our sites in Europe several times per year.
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Private Medical Care
– Multisport & Benefit cards
– Mobile phone contract
– In-house free English classes
– Training budget
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/dJ3b94