Senior Global Operation Center Engineer – Wintel
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w nowym dziale firmy w branży IT jako Senior Global Operation Center Engineer – Wintel (Kraków)
- Operational ticket-handling related to the GSSC Infrastructure area, providing support and dispatching to partners where needed.
- Participating during the delivery phase within IT Infrastructure area.
- Support in keeping monitoring systems updated as well as handle operational related tickets.
- Contribute so the Global DC Infrastructure devices are updated within the CMDB after change.
- Contributing in service monitoring, performance and capacity utilization.
- Contribute keeping services in the service catalog updated and maintained.
- Participate in escalation phone calls for critical incidents.
- General knowledge of following Microsoft solutions with expertise in, at least, one area: Active Directory, Skype for Business, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Windows 2008/2012/2016 server support.
- Knowledge and demonstrated technical experience with Azure will be an asset.
- Knowledge of network monitoring solutions considered a plus.
- Experience in working with global companies and vendors.
- Possess a strong Customer orientation.
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure Services.
- High level of verbal and written communication.
Education and/or Experience
- At least 3 years of experience handling operational related tasks and some troubleshooting within mentioned technologies in the IT Infrastructure area.
- The ideal candidate should possess analytical and communication skills and be able communicate information consistent with the target receiver.
- The candidate must be disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple operational tasks, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines or escalations.
- ITIL certifications is a plus.
- Technical university education will be an asset.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing is mandatory.
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mindset.
- Profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
- Experience with working in a global organization
The company offers
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with Xbox and table football
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/6pS8q5