IT Team Lead
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Team Lead
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly. We value diversity, knowledge, experience and curiosity. Our teams work according to lean/agile and DevOps principles and are organized as small, cross-functional and self-organizing units.
Who You are?
You are a IT leader with a proven track record of supporting a multi-national team to deliver on their commitments. You are able to structure and prioritize a very large and diverse work load for a team that manages both the on-site IT support for three sites, as well as well as the infrastructure and tool configurations for more than 250 advanced users. Network, virtualization, configuration management, scripting, user support and hardware issues handling are natural part of the teams everyday work.
You are a strong communicator with fluent English (both written and spoken) and a servant leader with a passion for continuous improvements.
– Fluent english language
– Good organizational skills & time management
– Team or project leading experience
– Knowledge in IT processes and way of working, ITIL or similar frameworks
– Networking and IT security experience
– A working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
– Experience of DHCP, AD, Exchange, WDS, WDT, WSUS
– Knowledge of some software development tools like Git, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence and willingness to learn more
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone,
– In-house free English classes,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
– Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners.
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”