(Senior) Test Engineer
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Who our client is
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Our partner needs:
A Test Engineer who will develop and execute test plans and test cases for printers, drivers and associated software that deal with printing and encoding cards. You will be responsible for an end-to-end test solution that validates the functionality, performance, reliability, security and compatibility of our industry leading card issuance systems (hardware and software). This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which validates products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers.
- 3-5+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- 3+ years testing embedded firmware on electro-mechanical devices.
- Expertise in testing devices with embedded firmware including designing and manipulating test data
- Expertise in Testing SDKs and APIs
- Expertise in testing software and hardware solutions
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and executing manual and automated test scripts that interact with software and hardware
- Experience working with Test Case Management tools (ex. TestRail) and Issue Tracking tools (ex. JIRA)
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”