Software Developer in Test
This is neither a conventional QA job nor a conventional test automation job. This is a technical, agile test engineering role. In this role, you will develop automated tests, lead exploratory testing sessions, experiment with progressive testing approaches, and work with your development team to design for testability. Members of the test team at Chatham are expected to be technical problem solvers. This is a technical position — as a member of an agile team, you will be expected to be able to code automated tests and to develop tools to assist with testing and improve efficiencies.
- Ability to lead the testing function as an embedded member an agile development team.
- Experience with and/or a strong knowledge in software testing practices, especially BDD/acceptance test-driven development. You will be expected to write automated tests while features are being developed. These tests will be part of the delivery pipeline.
- Experience in exploratory testing. By this, we are not using a euphemism for running manual test scripts. If you have to do something repeatedly, automate it. With exploratory testing, we mean thoughtful manual exploring to fill in the gaps of automated testing.
- Experience working with a variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Prefer experience with things like Git workflow, performance testing, and security testing
- Experience or interest in software testing – includes knowledge of testing tools, approaches like BDD, continuous improvement of the testing function.
- Requires BS or graduate degree in a math-heavy discipline such as Math, Computer Science, Computational Finance, Physics, or Engineering.
Excellent candidates will be well rounded individuals, with an ability to learn quickly. Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for developing high quality software. Accordingly, strong technical and logical thinking skills are essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are required, as developers must interact with other team members in various departments.
- Great development opportunities including a training budget, trips to partner offices, Pluralsight access, up to 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which the leadership is gained through influence and personal character, not by title
- Bonus pack including: private medical health care, Multisport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan- periodic opportunities to purchase shares of the common stock
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”