Product Innovation Manager – Embedded Systems
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca w Krakowie w branży IT jako Product Innovation Manager (Embedded Systems)
Our client is looking for a Product Innovation Manager responsible for embedded engineers group.
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You have experience of advanced software development in a multi-site environment, both from technical and process perspectives, and you have experience with managing teams. You share our client belief in cross-functional, self-organizing teams, where many competences are working together for successful projects.
You are a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in larger team with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined.
– Line management duties like personal development dialogues, salaries, educations
– Ensure well-functioning development teams, improve and lead your teams of skilled engineers that develop innovative software
– Support projects throughout the organization. Work closely with one or several Product Managers to drive, coordinate and implement processes and continuous improvements, with special focus on development strategies, DevOps & Agile Ways-of-Working.
– Work with employee branding, recruitment and define strategies
– Supporting employees in projects, personal development and continuous learning
– Cooperate with other line managers, also in different geographical locations, to support the organization to build strong and committed teams across organizational- and geographical borders
Desired skills set and experience
– You have strong engineering background in embedded development including firmware and hardware testing
– You enjoy working with people and making them grow
– You can show a history of genuine interest in agile and/or lean product development methods
– You have the ability to define, communicate and implement a knowledge building vision for the organization
– You have strong communication skills in English towards all levels of the organization
– You are prepared to constantly work on improving the ways of working, methods and tools
– You have a proven track-record of delivering on your commitments
– Experience in communicating and working with visions and strategic initiatives
– Experience from working in a multinational and multicultural environment
– Experience in implementing DevOps in SW and FW projects is a big plus
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment