Embedded Software Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Embedded Software Engineer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Embedded Software Engineer, dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing our client belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Electronics system development, continuous integration, design discussions, refactoring and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Development tasks could include anything from software design, microchips programming, test automating to debugging software issues on your desk’s bench. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
– At least 3 year experience as a Software Engineer
– Very good C programming skills and general microcontrollers experience
– Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems
– RFID/NFC/Bluetooth/Mesh technologies and wireless communication experience
– Debugging of embedded systems
– Understanding of microprocessor and system-on-chip architectures
– General hardware experience
– Scrum or Kanban experience
Nice to have:
– IoT Protocols experience will be a plus
– Programming exp. in C++ or Java will be a plus
– Programming exp. in any scripting language such as Bash, Python will be a plus
– TCP/IP Networking, Security and Protocol Design will be a plus
– Linux programming experience will be a plus
– Hardware development will be a plus
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
– Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners