Java Test Developer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Java Test Developer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Java Test Developer, dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Test driven development, continuous integration, design discussions, test automation and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Testing tasks could include anything from frontend web UI to checking database and server backend code. As part of the team you do everything what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
For the web based projects our partner is looking for following skills:
– Java testing in general
– Understanding of agile testing
– Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills
– Experience with web applications and Web Services (SOAP/REST)
– Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI, jMeter, TeamCity)
– Experience with building test frameworks to automate regression and performance testing
– Min. 3 years of experience as software tester (QA)
– TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership, Coding standards
– Scrum, Kanban
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/psbdgX